By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 2 bunches carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 sprigs mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut carrots into 1/2” chunks. (I like to cut irregular pieces.)
- Place the carrots on a sheet tray and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Roast the carrots for 25 minutes or until they begin to caramelize.
- Remove from the oven and add the honey and poppy seeds.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Top with mint leaves.
- Enjoy! Tag our Chef @chefellafreyinger in your creations!