By By Chef Jo Ann Kim
1/4 cup omija - schisandra berry
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup aloe vera juice
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp pine nuts
- 4 mint sprigs
- Assorted fruit, such as cherries, pears, apples, tropical fruit
- Jelly slices, such as coconut or aloe
- Pour 4 cups of boiled water over omija berries.
- Steep covered for about 15 minutes.
- Add slightly cooled tea to a large bowl with all other liquid ingredients.
- Lastly, stir well to dissolve honey.
- Add mint, assorted fruit, jellies, and pine nuts before serving.
- Alternately, you may also add toppings to each glass individually and top with tea to serve.