By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 3⁄4 cup gluten free flour
- 2⁄3 cup almond meal (use the leftover meal from our spiced almond milk)
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄8 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 3-5 tbsp cold water
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In the bowl of a food processor place the flour, almond meal, baking powder, flax meal, rosemary, black pepper, sea salt and garlic powder. Pulse until well combined. Add the olive oil and pulse until a dough begins to form, about 8-10 pulses.
- Slowly add the cold water, 1 tbsp at a time until the dough comes together but is still slightly dry. Place the dough into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto a sheet of parchment paper and form into a round. Add another sheet of parchment on top and roll out using a rolling pin until the dough has reached a 1⁄8” thickness. Cut into 1 1⁄2” squares using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Transfer the crackers onto parchment lined baking sheets, spacing them about 1⁄2” apart. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Enjoy with your favorite cheeses and dips!