By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 3 pieces ripe stone fruit cut into ½” pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves (optional)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided
- Sea salt
- 4 “perfect biscuits”
- In a medium bowl place the cut stone fruit, tarragon, honey and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the sour cream, heavy cream, black pepper, 1 tablespoon of honey and a pinch of sea salt. Gently pull the biscuits in half, following the natural layers.
- Place the bottom layer on a plate and top with stone fruit then spoon on the cream sauce.
- Enjoy! Tag our Chef @chefellafreyinger in your creations!