By Chef Ella Freyinger
- ¼ cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons goji berries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Flamingo Estate almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Place chocolate in a small microwave proof bowl.
Microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between each until the chocolate has melted.
- Line a 9x5” pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a food processor place the chia seeds, avocado, avocado, honey and almond butter. Puree until very smooth. Then add the cocoa powder and melted chocolate, pulsing until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, top with the chopped almond and goji berries. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Place in the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Enjoy! Tag our Chef @chefellafreyinger in your creations!