By Chef Jo Ann Kim
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 leek, chopped
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ear corn, shucked
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasonings
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup broth, chicken or vegetable
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 ounces shrimp
- 4 Puff pastry rounds, baked
- Saute celery, leek, and bell pepper in butter for 3-4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until thickened and shrimp is cooked.
- Bake puff pastry rounds to fit serving vessels.
- Pour shrimp mixture into serving ware, and top with baked pastry.