By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Flake salt
- Preheat a sauté pan over medium-high heat, preferably non-stick.
- Crack your eggs into a medium bowl. If any shells fall in, use a half eggshell to scoop it up! Works much better than a spoon. Whisk until very well combined.
- Place the butter into the pan and let melt for 3-5 seconds. Add the eggs and immediately begin to stir with a spatula.
- Continue constantly moving the eggs for 10-15 seconds or until the eggs are still slightly soft. Remove from the heat and season with flake salt.
- Enjoy! Tag our Chef @chefellafreyinger in your creations!