- 12 Baby Artichokes
- Sparkling water, cold
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- A few squeezes of fresh lemon juice
- A block of parmesan cheese
- Remove the outer layer of leaves from the artichokes, chop the spiky tip off, and trim the base. Slice as thinly as possible.
- Place the sliced artichokes in a large bowl of cold sparkling water for 5 minutes. Drain the artichokes and pat dry gently.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the artichokes with extra virgin olive oil, season with salt, and add a few squeezes of lemon juice. Shave a few slices of parmesan cheese on top and serve.