By Chef Ella Freyinger
Clitoria ternatea, the scientific name of this erotic plant, says it all. Connecting us to the sex of Gaia through her vines and supernatural flowers this drink will awaken your third eye, the epicenter of imagination. She will bring you deep into beautiful dreaming, should you allow her in. Her vines slither through your body to move stagnant energy and awaken creativity. Treat yourself to her company and sit down to write, paint or draw. Allow her brilliance to activate your desires.
- 1 tbsp dried butterfly blue pea flowers
- Lots of champagne
- 2 Slices lemon
- Place the butterfly blue pea in a jar and top with ½ cup of boiling water. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Strain the blue pea liquid. Place ¼ cup liquid in a champagne flute. Add the champagne.
- Once you’ve taken in the magical color of this beverage add a squeeze of lemon juice and watch it transform before your eyes.