By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 4-6 whole citrus, peel and pith removed and sliced
- 1 head radicchio, leaves separated
- 1 cup full fat yogurt
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1⁄2 tsp chili powder
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 orange, zest
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup pistachios, toasted and chopped
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, chili powder and garlic in a small skillet over medium heat. Add 5 tablespoons of oil, stirring constantly until the spices become fragrant.
- Add the spice mixture to a bowl with the yogurt. Add lemon zest and juice, orange zest and season with kosher salt. Let sit for at least 1 hour.
- Add the radicchio leaves to a large bowl, adding white wine vinegar and tossing to coat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the citrus and radicchio onto a platter, topping with dollops of the yogurt sauce and pistachios.