By Claudia Rinaldi - Gourmet Project
Serves 2 as a Side Dish
- 14-16 new potatoes
- 1 bunch agretti salsola soda
- 1 sprig fresh oregano
- 2 anchovies
- 1 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- A cast iron skillet or pan that goes in the oven
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean the potatoes - you don’t need to peel them - and the agretti (remove the violaceous/pink parts).
- Finely chop the oregano leaves.
- Place the potatoes in a medium pot, cover them with water, add a teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil. Add the agretti and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a cast iron skillet (or pan that goes in the oven). Add the anchovies and while they cook (less than a minute), smash them with the help of a wooden spoon
- Drain the potatoes and the agretti and add them to the anchovies in the skillet, add a teaspoon of olive oil and the oregano. Mix and bake in the oven 10 minutes.
- Your agretti and spring potatoes skillet is ready and delicious!