By By Chef Jo Ann Kim
- 1 oz mixed dry seaweed, soaked
- 1 cup watercress
- 2/3 cup jicama, julienned
- 1/3 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, dry roasted
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 tbsp Flamingo Estate olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2-1 lime juiced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger, grated
- 2-3 tbsp brown rice or maple syrup
- 1/tsp salt
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Soak seaweed for about 20 minutes in generous water to cover. Drain, squeezing out excess.
- Toss all salad ingredients together, except for the watercress.
- Whisk together dressing until emulsified. Mix dressing and veggies together.
- Add watercress just before serving.