By Chef Jo Ann Kim
- FOR THE COCONUT WATER JELLY
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
3/4 tsp agar agar powder
- FOR THE COCO SPIRULINA PANDAN JELLY
- 1 cup coconut water-blended with coconut meat
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pandan extract
- 3/4 tsp spirulina
- 3/4 tsp agar agar
- Whisk jellies on a medium heat separately in two small pots. Simmer for about 4 minutes until agar has fully dissolved.
- Pour jelly mixture into any small individual mold or dish. May also layer pandan layer over set coconut water layer if desired for a tiered jelly.
- Chill until cool to set. Unmold, slice and enjoy.