By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 1⁄4 cup sliced or chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Add all nuts, seeds and spices to a skillet over medium heat and toast until fragrant, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the honey and olive oil, stirring constantly until all seeds are evenly coated and begin sticking together, about 4 minutes.
- At this point the honey will have lost its moisture and there should be no more bubbling in the pan. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes.