By Chef Ella Freyinger
- 8 Flamingo Estate eggs
- 1 cup herbs (I like a mix of chives, dill, parsley, and tarragon)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Place the eggs in a saucepot and cover with cold water.
- Place on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and let the eggs rest for 8 minutes. Remove and place in an ice bath.
- In a medium bowl place the mayo, yogurt, mustard, shallot, hot sauce and lemon.
- Whisk to combine.
- Remove the eggs from their ice bath and peel. Cut each egg into 6 pieces.
- Add the eggs to your mayo mixture along with the celery and herbs.
- Gently stir to combine. Season with salt, to taste.