By Chef Jo Ann Kim
Makes about 24 oz
1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/3 cup nori, well crushed
- 3 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 3 tbsp Flamingo Estate olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp rock salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp flax seeds, ground
- In a bowl, combine all the seeds and nori. In a separate bowl, whisk together brown rice syrup, olive oil, coconut sugar, matcha and salt together in a large bowl. Add the seed mixture and coat well. Add the ground flax seeds and mix.
- Press mixture into a lined sheet pan into a 1/2 inch layer. Bake at 315 F for 35-40 minutes until toasted, mixing and breaking up the granola at the 20 minute mark.
- Leave on the sheet pan to cool - granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.